Friday, November 14, 2008

IT'S MY DREAM TO LOVE YOU

In my 24 years of existence,i have had numerous crushes and apples of the eye. This past few months since i got out of my Alma Mater I have faced and socialized with various people from all walks of life and generations. I know there are still miles to go through this journey of Hi's and Hello's. Life is so amazing to offer you with the widest menu of individuals to meet- both intentional and not.

All of us have set preferences- from facial features, body built, skin color, status, attitudes, beliefs,culture, and sometimes even religion. We would always have that RIGHT ONE for us though he /she may not be the PERFECT ONE. It is funny because when i get attracted to one person, i would make it a point to know things about that NILALANG. Lately, the internet is my domain of knowing people. Very seldom that i get so much into a person and when i do,just seeing the person (THOUGH PICTURES ALONE)makes my heart palpitate. The person would make me want to go to work. The person would make my routine of work-house-whereabouts the most meaningful routine one can ever have. It would make my 10hours-lying-in-bed the most fun activity. It would make me listen to the song ONE HELLO version of Freestyle 50 times in a day and still unnauseated with it after. I admire people easily especially when they are achievers regardless of gender but it is seldom that i get addicted to a specific human creature of GOd and when i do, EUPHORIC! (NEWSFLASH: EVEN WHEN THE PERSON DOESNT KNOW MY EXISTENCE) It is very very seldom that i get the guts to make the first move to know the person. Yahoo to my sense of conservativeness still running in my veins! Cloud 9 is when the person notices me. Many of the people in my age bracket have entered into countless relationships which made me question myself "Am I with the flow?". Well, all i know is im happy with this simple activity of mine. I get inspired just by looking at people's happy lives and well-gifted looks. It's enough that i get to love a person even just in my dreams than experience rejection then destroying a paradise of imagination which would lead to overflowing hatred and poor disposition in life. To my crushes, bear with my simple sinfulness of stealing a picture of you and putting it in my mind. You serve as my gasoline! When the time comes i become super successful, i will go back to you and say my thank you for being my energy reservoir.

To those people who know that i admire them(read as crush) and to those who are unaware (ask me if you want), don't hate me for making you my inspiration. I wont do any harm (esp if you are in a relationship). Im a decent person with a good head and respect for myself. With that, Thank You again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand
A biological male being oozing with many ideas but can't find the perfect venue to pour them. A globe trotter looking for everything that is right for me- right place, right career and right ONE!I am a homebody! I only go out when there are invites from my closest peers. Even when i go out with friends, it would usually be in malls and coffeeshops. I love talking and sharing my life to those i trust dearly but I am quiet when with new acquaintances. Believe me when i say i love talking. Its like that chromosome of Kris Aquino which makes her so loquacious is also in my genetic composition. Im in my 20s and a long journey is still there to travel on. Hope you will join me as I sail through life's UPs and DOWNs.