Monday, November 24, 2008

THE PERSON LOVES ME... VIRTUALLY?!?

Can people really fall in love with someone whom you have not seen yet in person? Can a relationship that started virtually bloom into a Romeo-and-Juliet-kind of love? Is it not just Lust maybe? In an era of extreme high techness (if there is such term), pictures can be modified. Make you look with a celebrity-like skin, megawatt smile and inflated physique.

Well seeing pictures alone will not make you fall for that person in it. That's just the calling of flesh,my dear.But being able to chat with the person and see whether he is a complete bonehead or a descendant of Isaac Newton then that is where the arrow of Cupid comes into the scene. Well, a cam shot (cam i repeat) or photo sharing would help solidify the feelings. Mind you that that feeling can change in just a snap of a finger since it started in just a snap as well. According to a friend who is so into Orlando Bloom of The Pirates of the Carribean told me that meeting Orly and finding out that he has halitosis (bad breath) will make her burn all her collections of him and would regret watching The Pirates and its sequels. See?! That just made me think that pictures can make you drool,chats and webcams can make you fall (in or out in just a snap) but the true test of Love is meeting the person and knowing him/her better than relying on photoshopped pics and light modified looks on cams.

Writing this article means Im in such dilemma. With this brain I have and its intelligence that has developed through times, I dont know if it is malfunctioning already. Cant comprehend what is happening. All i know and feel is that im overwhelmed of the attention from this person. We are million miles away. The person is as young as my youngest sibling but thinks way mature than i do. I know I have the brain and according to it, (drumroll please) the peson is genuinely into me- that's what my brain read and analyzed. All i know is I am HAPPY and the person fuels me up to get going and makes me smile just by looking at the face assigned as wallpaper in my old fashioned cellphone. Haaay, thank you friendster!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand
A biological male being oozing with many ideas but can't find the perfect venue to pour them. A globe trotter looking for everything that is right for me- right place, right career and right ONE!I am a homebody! I only go out when there are invites from my closest peers. Even when i go out with friends, it would usually be in malls and coffeeshops. I love talking and sharing my life to those i trust dearly but I am quiet when with new acquaintances. Believe me when i say i love talking. Its like that chromosome of Kris Aquino which makes her so loquacious is also in my genetic composition. Im in my 20s and a long journey is still there to travel on. Hope you will join me as I sail through life's UPs and DOWNs.