Friday, June 13, 2008

Ejaculation Over a Magazine

Should we envy goodlooking people? Does that mean if we are not blessed with a Sarah Jessica Parker skin or Hugh Jackman built or the faces of Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom, we are doomed? it has been said many times that we always have something to boast-a talent, skill, a megawatt smile or a face!
well, i have bought many magazines which led me to hating myself after browsing those glossy sheets. it made me realized how unfortunate looking i am. i will always have these breakouts, im not blessed with height, i have this stereotyped Asian built and so many physical misfortunes. Im just wondering how i could still get the attention of people and some even become my admirers and for the lucky few(or unlucky few for that matter)they even become my Special Someone. does that mean there is something in me that is attractive. TAKE NOTE:Im not even Rich!
If i may describe myself...hmmm...im a good conversationalist for sure.i have a jolly disposition in life and im often nice. i had been an achiever in school and got 2 bachelor degrees under my name. im now a licensed nurse and before this vacation in las vegas, i was teaching nursing students back in the Philippines. i could also say that i have travelled to countries not all have visited yet. I have taken my English Proficiency exam and got a good remark. i almost finished CumLaude in both of the Bachelor degrees i have taken.
Well, YES! i envy celebrities. Two thumbs up for those who work hard (obviously seen in their movies) and get recognition in the end. To those who are just plain celebrities,i also envy you. imagine the compensation they get and the popularity they achieve. Hope i get to meet one soon. Did you know that i would ejaculate over a magazine seeing this celebrities? well, at least they serve their purpose being the object of our fantasies.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand
A biological male being oozing with many ideas but can't find the perfect venue to pour them. A globe trotter looking for everything that is right for me- right place, right career and right ONE!I am a homebody! I only go out when there are invites from my closest peers. Even when i go out with friends, it would usually be in malls and coffeeshops. I love talking and sharing my life to those i trust dearly but I am quiet when with new acquaintances. Believe me when i say i love talking. Its like that chromosome of Kris Aquino which makes her so loquacious is also in my genetic composition. Im in my 20s and a long journey is still there to travel on. Hope you will join me as I sail through life's UPs and DOWNs.