Friday, June 13, 2008

Start of the Brain Surgery

Im having my vacation here in Las Vegas when i should be in the Philippines practicing my profession as a Nurse. Out of boredom i browsed on my previous diaries and learned a lot that even my limited neurons can't handle. Yes, my life has been slightly an open book to friends and families. There is a certain part i dont want them to see....YET!As we go through, i will let you peep in. May this blog be the pathway for my family and friends to uncover what they still don't know about me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand
A biological male being oozing with many ideas but can't find the perfect venue to pour them. A globe trotter looking for everything that is right for me- right place, right career and right ONE!I am a homebody! I only go out when there are invites from my closest peers. Even when i go out with friends, it would usually be in malls and coffeeshops. I love talking and sharing my life to those i trust dearly but I am quiet when with new acquaintances. Believe me when i say i love talking. Its like that chromosome of Kris Aquino which makes her so loquacious is also in my genetic composition. Im in my 20s and a long journey is still there to travel on. Hope you will join me as I sail through life's UPs and DOWNs.